MECHANICS FOR FINISHED SHORT FILM CATEGORY:
- (Download) and fill out the official entry form.
- Synopsis of the film should not be more than 200 words.
- Maximum running time of the short film should not be more than fifteen (15) minutes, inclusive of Opening and Closing Credits.
- The film must be in English, Filipino or any Philippine dialect (must have English subtitles).
- Music used for the film must be original, licensed or in the public domain
- The complete and final entry should be in HD or SD data format (MP4, MOV or AVI) in portable hard drive or DVD.
- The entry has not been exhibited as part of a local film festival or any other film competition.
- Official poster, trailer, images and title art should also be submitted.
- The filmmaker should submit their curriculum vitae (single spaced, not more than 2 pages) together with their two (2) recent 2X2 photos.
- Entries from abroad will only be accepted as long as it is written or directed or produced by Filipino filmmaker and the film is about the stories or culture of Filipinos.
Entries sent via online links will not be entertained.
Entries and other documents must be submitted in a long brown envelope properly labeled with the filmmaker’s name, title of film, contact details and indicating the category.
You can drop off or send your entries to this address:
Solar Entertainment Corporation, 3/F Worldwide Corporate Center, EDSA cor. Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City, 1552
For inquires and other submission details, please contact the following:
DEADLINE of submission of entries is extended until December 30, 2017