1. Download and fill out the 2019 Official Entry Form.
2. Synopsis of the film should not be more than 200 words.
3. Maximum running time, inclusive of Opening and Closing Credits, is as follows:
FULL LENGTH: 120 minutes (2 hours)
SHORT FILM: 15 minutes
DOCUMENTARY: 30 minutes
4. Spoken language of the film must be in English, Filipino, or any Philippine dialect and should be subtitled in English.
5. Music used for the film must be original, licensed, or in the public domain
6. The complete and final entry should be in HD or SD data format (MP4, MOV or AVI), saved in portable hard drive, USB, or through password-protected download link.
7. The entry should not have been previously exhibited as part of any local film festival or film competition.
8. Soft copies of the following marketing collaterals should also be submitted:
Official poster (27″ X 40″ layout)
Official trailer (not more than 2 minutes)
Behind-the-scenes photos (in jpeg format)
Assorted stills and screen captures (in jpeg format)
9. The filmmaker should submit their curriculum vitae with filmography (single-spaced, not more than 2 pages) together with their two (2) recent 2X2 photos.
10. Entries from abroad will only be accepted as long as they are written, directed, or produced by filmmakers of Filipino descent. Subject matter of the film should also be relevant to Filipino culture.
Submit your entries and other documents in a long brown envelope properly labeled “FOR SINAG MAYNILA”, along with the director’s name, title of film, category, and director’s contact details.
You can drop off or send your entries to this address:
Solar Entertainment Corporation,
Solar Century Tower
#100 Tordesillas St. corner H.V. de la Costa St,, Salcedo Village, Makati City,
Metro Manila 1227
For inquires and other submission details, please e-mail us at:
DEADLINE of submission of entries is on November 30, 2018.